What Is Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual? History Of Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

What Is Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual? History Of Avon Planet Spa Sleep…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Delilah Rios
댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 24-05-15 23:17

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are perfect for pampering at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, paying special attention to rough areas, planet Spa body Scrub then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this revitalizing body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. Formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and revitalized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the hands, feet, and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth, and amazing. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Do this once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities while leaving skin smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For dry or sensitive skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. If you are seeking an exfoliating scrub the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not costly and can be found at Avon.

This product is worth checking out and I would recommend it to others. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase Avon will assist you in resolving any issues.

I have been using this product for a long time, and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It smells nice of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue using this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who is looking to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract which is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs and I love how my skin feel and look.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, that includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended that you apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small quantity to your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to areas that are rough, such as knees, elbows, and feet. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. This facial mist that hydrates is created with Chinese green tea extract to help defend against environmental aggressors and provide you with a fresh, radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from your face while closing your eyes. apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and planet spa pillow mist spa planet Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butter that hydrates your skin and soothes dryness. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturizer absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Online-Shop.jpgThis kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.